Daily Dress Code
The Following Items Are NOT Permitted:
Head Attire and Eyewear
- Bandanas or skull caps of any kind
- Hoods worn over the head
- Tilted hats
- Sunglasses at night
- Men are not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts (after 9 pm).
- Athletic wear or jerseys are permitted only during game time
- No extra-long shirts (that hang below pant pockets).
- No shirts that the management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
- Clothing must not be excessively torn, dirty, tattered, or emit an unpleasant odor.
- No gang or motorcycle colors.
- (Exception: football or other sporting themed events).
- No extra-long shorts (that fall below mid-calf).
- No excessively low or baggy pants such that a person’s undergarments or buttocks are exposed. Your warning is at the door. Warning will not be given in the establishment.
- No sweats, joggers, athletic pant, or pajama pants.
- Footwear is to be worn at all times
Any Type of Gang Related Colors/Skin Art/Graphic Prints.
Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Bar Anticipation bag policy: All bags that are allowed, but deemed questionable, (including large purses) are subject to search prior to entering the establishment. However, individuals are free to refuse the bag search and enter the establishment without the questionable bag.
Management has the right to deny admission to anyone suspected to be intoxicated or refuse service to anyone at any time.